Health Benefits of Kale Chips
Kale is high in fiber and vitamins. It is also anti-inflammatory and helps to support cardiovascular health.
Are you wanting to eat healthier, yet not quite ready to give up those salty foods?
Try baking kale chips! This recipe is easy, quick, and fun to make.
1 bunch of kale
1-2 tbsp of olive oil
Seasoning salt or regular salt (optional to taste)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Wash and dry kale thoroughly (use a salad spinner for best results).
3. Shred kale into bite-size pieces.
4. Mix kale, olive oil and salt in a large bowl to ensure even distribution of oil and salt.
5. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes (time may vary depending on oven), or until edges are brown.
DO NOT BURN.
6. Enjoy your light, healthy snack!
Ashley Kowalski is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Embrun, Cornwall, and Ottawa. She is currently accepting new patients.